Monday, August 29, 2016

Happiness Is Cross-Stitching and Lyn B's Cross-Stitch Tutorials Blog



Happiness Is Cross Stitchinghttp://happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com/
Blog Description - Cross Stitch, Free Patterns, Tutorials, Printables
About - Hi everyone my name is Lynn and I would like to welcome you to my blog, Happiness is Cross Stitching. I love to make and create lots of things and I thought it would be nice to share some of my projects with you all. 

I love all types of crafts including cross stitch, crochet, knitting, dressmaking,  polymer clay, card making, in fact as many types  of crafts that I can get my hands on! I have given away many of my cross stitch pieces through give-aways on my blog and I offer many free cross stitch patterns for my readers to download. 

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your visits here. 



Lyn B's Cross Stitch Tutorialshttp://lynnscrossstitchtutorials.blogspot.co.uk/
Blog Description - Cross Stitch tips and ideas on how to finish your cross stitch creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment