Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fiberartsy




Fiberartsyhttp://www.fiberartsy.com/

Blog Description - Fiberartsy.com is a website devoted to the fiber arts. Felting, Spinning, Weaving, Knitting & Crochet. We offer fiber tutorials, share special sales and deals as well as fun things which may be of interest to our readers.

About Page - Ahhh, the About page….write something fabulously engaging about yourself. Such a daunting task, isn’t it??

Okay, so here goes….. Who am I?

My name Annette Browning, I’m the wife of a wonderful husband, mother to two amazing girls, living on a little patch of paradise in beautiful Kentucky. I’m a feltmaker, fiber artist, hand dyer, avid crafter, occasional knitter, computer geek. Fiberartsy is my baby….my pet. This blog has given me the freedom to combine my crafty, artsy-fartsy self with the nerdy techy girl. It’s absolutely perfect for me, really. Plus, I get to indulge my somewhat attention deficit plagued self by writing and crafting something new every single day! What could be better? Jack of all trades….Master of none. That’s me! So welcome to my little corner of the Internet.

At Fiberartsy, you’ll find everything from the basics of washing fiber to felting tutorials and general fabric arts and crafts plus occasional updates on what it’s like to be a small alpaca farmer and feltmaker. And, since I’m also making my living as a ‘starving’ fiber artist, there’s even a section on the what it takes to run your art business.

So, welcome and dive right in!

Annette
Fiberartsy


No comments:

Post a Comment