Monday, September 9, 2013

CROCHET QUEEN: ROYAL RAMBLINGS


CROCHET QUEEN: ROYAL RAMBLINGS - http://crochetqueen-royalramblings.blogspot.com/
About:  GWEN BLAKLEY KINSLER - As Founder of the Crochet Guild of America, I share my passion for crochet wherever and whenever: teaching, writing, crocheting in public! I'm proud to introduce my third book, The Fine Art of Crochet in June 2013.
Story:  Tagline - Queen of all things Crochet!
Introduction - As Founder of the Crochet Guild of America, I share my passion for crochet wherever and whenever: teaching, writing, crocheting in public! I'm proud to introduce my third book, The Fine Art of Crochet in June 2013
Bragging rights - Author of The Fine Art of Crochet: Innovative Works from 20 Contemporary Artists; Editor of Talking Crochet eNewsletter; Examiner for Chicago Crocheting; blogger:Crochetqueen-RoyalRamblings

No comments:

Post a Comment