Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ro Bruhn Art


Ro Bruhn Art - http://robruhn.blogspot.com.au/
Blog Description - I use my blog to show what I'm working on and anything to do with my art. I make hand made fabric and paper journals, jewellery, paintings, hand carved stamps, textile art, printing, mosaics etc. I also teach workshops in most of my art forms.
Blog About Me -Ro Bruhn - I'm a graphic designer living with my husband in a lovely part of the world in Victoria Australia. I love most art forms but in particular jewellery making, painting, mosaics, altered books and decorating papers to make journals. I teach altered book and decorated paper workshops. I sell my jewellery and mosaics at a gallery in the hills. You can see more of my work if you visit my web site below

No comments:

Post a Comment