Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Painted Quilt


The Painted Quilt - http://thepaintedquilt.blogspot.com/
Blog About Me - I am an artist and have recently retired from actively designing, publishing and travel teaching in the decorative painting industry. A short while later, in December of 2010, we moved from Eastern Ontario to the beautiful Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. Quilting, stitching, applique and most recently rug hooking have become my new passions. Oh, and did I mention that I love to make and collect pincushions and needlecases! Join me on the First Friday of every month when I release a new Freebie design for you to make and enjoy.
Blog Other - Please come back on the First Friday of every month for a FREE orignal design and pattern. Click on the titles below for those you may have missed and don't forget to grab my button!


No comments:

Post a Comment