Saturday, March 31, 2012

Denise Clason Studio - Quilt Girl


Denise Clason Studio - Quilt Girl - http://www.deniseclason.com/
Blog Description - Denise Clason is a licensed and published designer in the quilt and craft industry. She is the author of 9 quilting/sewing books, as well as other multi-artist books. She is the designer of "Stitchin' Up the Pieces" buttons, which are separate button pieces and when placed together create a quilt block! She would love to have you drop by for a visit! Happy Quilting!
About DeniseI started sewing when I was about 7 years old, designing and creating doll clothes, by hand! I begged my mother to use her straight stitch sewing machine when I was 9 yrs old and the rest is history! I love to create anything out of fabric and or buttons! I have authored 9 books and many magazine articles. I've designed and licensed several product designs, some of which are quilt buttons, called, "Stitchin' Up the Pieces" with JHB Buttons. My newest book: "Sewing Vintage Aprons" was published by All American Crafts.
More About Page - http://www.deniseclason.com/p/about-denise.html


No comments:

Post a Comment