Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dawn's Crafting


Dawn's Crafting  - http://dawn-dawnscrafting.blogspot.com/
Blog Description  - A blog where I like to share my cards & how I made them as well as sharing tips & ideas.
Blog About Me -  I am married to a lovely man who tolerates my crafty bits all over the house. I work full time as a Dental Nurse with the Special Care and Sedation Team which I find very rewarding. I love to share my cards & how I made them,swap tips & share ideas. I am proud to be on the design teams for The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog & Dudetime Doodles Challenge Blog. I have just joined the team at Feline Playful who post a daily list of Challenges & Challenge Winners If you are interested in any of my cards, would like me to make something for you or want me to try out any of your products please do not hesitate to drop me an email! Hugs Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment