Monday, June 6, 2011

Artful Flight Blog


Artful Flight Blog  - http://www.artfulflight.com/blog/
Hi, my name is Sanda Reynolds and I am a full time mixed media artist living and creating in London, UK. I find inspiration in everyday beauty, in nature, old books and photos and my own work as it develops, grows and ‘takes on a life of its own’. I have given classes in Ireland and the UK in mixed media techniques, scrapbooking, art journaling, card making, felting and various other arty forms of expression. I love creating with fellow artists, seeing them master new ways of expression and develop their own unique style and creative voice. I want to share my creative story in whatever way possible, through my art work, classes and free tutorials. Here you can find some of the materials and techniques I use. Have fun exploring and creating. Let me know how your creative journey goes, how you find my website and how I can help inspire you with anything you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment