Monday, April 18, 2011

Nest Feathers and Twine


Nest Feathers and Twinehttp://nestfeathersandtwine.blogspot.com/
Blog Description - Nest Feathers and Twine documents my life as a wife, mother, and artist. I am learning to let go of my past, learning to be a better me. As I have grown and changed during this journey I have found that a picture really is worth a 1,000 words...or more and use photos to tell as much, if not more of the story than my words, although I can be quite chatty.
Blog Profile - Nest Feathers and Twine - This is where I am suppose to tell you about me. I am almost 40 and I am just figuring that out for myself! I have spent most of my life trying to exist in the mold carved for me. I never was comfortable in that mold, it was never a good fit. I am finally brave enough to break out of that mold and expose who I really am to the world. I am finally feeling comfortable in my own skin. I use to sit quietly in the background, hoping to just blend in. I have recently found out how much fun it is to join in! I learn more about me everyday through the process of creating art. Art is a wonderful thing. There are no rules! No right No wrong. It is the way it is because you made it that way. Now that I have given myself permission to think outside the box I am never crawling back in! I will never color in the lines again, unless I want to! I owe a big part of this to my wonderful, loving and supportive husband who through the years has given me encouragement, pushed me when I want to give up, and has believed in me from the start! Without him I would not have achieved so much.

1 comment:

  1. I also blog about my art and motherhood (and writing as I am also a writer). WIll be interesting to follow you.

    ReplyDelete