Monday, April 18, 2011

Just A Little Primitive - Punch Needle and Rug Hooking



Just A Little Primitive - Punch Needle and Rug Hookinghttp://justalittleprimitive.blogspot.com/
Blog Description -  Punch Needle Embroidery, Rug Hooking and Stitcher patterns by Accent Pattern and Designs. Supplies and more.. Est. im 1982.
Blog WelcomeWelcome to the home of Accent Patterns & Designs by the artist LenZie. My passion is drawing and creating art into Patterns for Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, Stitchery and beyond. You will find that these patterns can be use for many art styles from primitive to modern works of art. I enjoy sharing my artist creations and helping others along the way.
Blog Profile: LenZie - Land of the Largest Gold Nugget, Paradise, California, United States  - Just A Little Primitive web site was created in 2002 dear frie who is a Rug Hooking artist mentioned that I should open a web site and share my creations and name it Just A Little Primitive because my work is not real primitive, not country, or shabby chic. I have a pattern line, (Accent Patterns & Design) it was born out of the many drawings I have made over the years and turning them into patterns for my own use. They are now available here on my blog and on eBay. I enjoy weaving rugs,punch needle, Rug Hooking, stitchery of all kinds. Thank you for taking time to visit. Have a magical day. "Creating memories for the soul"LenZie.

No comments:

Post a Comment