Friday, March 11, 2011

Magical Hawaiian Menehune Dolls


Magical Hawaiian Menehune Dolls- http://hawaiianmenehunes.blogspot.com
Blog Description - Hawaiian Menehune Dolls were individually handcrafted on the Big Island of Hawaii with the greatest attention to detail, creativity, inspiration, and love. All dolls and cradles are originally designed, following concepts of Hawaiian tradition and spirituality. Each Menehune has a unique personality and conveys a personal, inspiring message. Magical Hawaiian Menehunes carry the spiritual power of Hawaii.
Blog Profile: Sabine -The beautiful, secluded mountains of Ka`u on the Big Island of Hawaii are my home. Creating Magical Hawaiian Menehunes is my passion. I was born and raised in Germany. Twenty-nine years ago a coincidence caused me to move to Hawaii. I now work as an educational assistant and a computer instructor at our local school in Pahala. Living in Hawaii has been my greatest inspiration and led me to many wonderful things including the creation of Magical Hawaiian Menehunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment