Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scottish Lion and Friends


Scottish Lion and Friends - http://scottishlionandfriends.blogspot.com
Blog Description - Wrought iron garden sculpture and home accessories,hand woven textiles for the home plus other artist and crafters that we help promote at our Maine location
Blog Profile: Phyllis Leck  - I am living in Maine for over 25 years .Over half my life! Drawn to the coast (I hardly ever get to the beach or go boating)there is still its presence that can be felt. Foggy spring days,cool nights and cold wet rain storms. I live and work at our home/shop here on the coast of Maine. We have a shop of wonderful American craftsman from stone carvers to quilters.Pottery by four potters and more. I am a fiber artist,creating bedspreads, pillow shams, towels and place mats for folks and wholesale for shops. My style of weaving is country, primitive ,early American checks ,plaids ,stripes. I take custom orders . This year I already wove throws for interior decorators that decorate yachts with a New England decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment