Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kids Birthday Party Ideas


Kids Birthday Party Ideas - http://kids-theme-parties.com
Blog Description - Kids Birthday Party Ideas is not only a site where you can find ideas for party themes, but I also feature lots of crafts & party decorating ideas that is easy on your budget and can be adapted to suit any theme you choose for your child's birthday party.
About Page - Hi, Elsie van Rooyen from Theunissen in the Free State Province, South Africa, here.
My love of making birthdays for my children a special day even if they did not always have a party, comes from my own childhood. My mother used to make her children’s birthdays special by baking lovely cakes and decorating the table to make us all feel special, so it was only natural for me to do the same thing for my two children when they were small.

My first theme party was for my son on his 3rd birthday although it was only the food that had a theme (racing track and cars) as he was in pre-school at that stage.

Throughout the years I have baked many birthday theme cakes as well as prepared different kinds of goodies to go with the themes.

In later years I also added the designing of invitation cards, thank you cards, party hats as well as gift boxes to my services.

When my granddaughter turned one in March 2007 I dusted off my old skills and organised a fairy theme party. Her second birthday party had a Finding Nemo theme.

My kids-theme-parties website was born from the enjoyment I find in organising theme-based parties and sharing my knowledge with parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment