Friday, April 30, 2010

HJM Art Gallery Blog


HJM Art Gallery Blog - http://hjmart.blogspot.com
Blog Description - Featuring bold, colorful, original acrylic modern art, whimsical paintings as well as giclee art prints by contemporary California artist Helen Janow Miqueo as well as handmade shops around the world and other interesting finds.
Blog Profile: HELEN JANOW MIQUEO - Welcome to my world! The world of color! The world of a relentless perfectionist and romantic! I live to create and create to live! I really hope that you enjoy my art as much as I have enjoyed creating it! I love my family, animals, figure skating and Hawaii! I am a full time professional artist. Born in Russia, I successfully completed Moscow's School of Art and hold an AA Degree in Graphic Design. I have exhibited at numerous California galleries and On-line Galleries. My work can also be found in many private and corporate collections around the country and abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment