Monday, April 26, 2010

Farm Field Primitives


Farm Field Primitives - http://www.farmfieldprimitives.blogspot.com
Blog Description - I love creating prim decor for our home. My blog features these hand made projects. My favorites are stitcheries as well as seasonal designs. I also enjoy finding pieces at garage sales, etc. to remake into everyday home accents.
Blog ProfileMELISSA MANEVAL  - I am a true primitive lover. I instantly fall in love with warmth and history of old primitive pieces. I love to go to garage sales and auctions to look for treasures to add to our old farmhouse. I also make primitive items. I am a stay at home mom with two daughters 16 and 14 and a son 11. I also have two furry children, cats Gabby and JoJo. My husband is a farmer, and we love the peaceful surroundings that country life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment