Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sanqunetti Design


Sanqunetti Design -  http://sanqunetti.wordpress.com/
Blog DescriptionOffering Freebies, Clipart sets, creatables, printables, chic, cute and fun! Great resource files for designers and crafters!
Blog About -I am a full time freelance designer and a mother of two wonderful boys. I have been in the business since 1999, and have been freelancing since 2004. For the past couple of years I’ve tried out several areas of design to find my niche and my target audience. Today I love creating designs for the kids market and chic, girly boutique style as well.For my freelance I do a wide variety of art including, illustration, apparel design, logos, web design and stationary such as invitations, baby announcements to name a few. Being a work at home mom is a truly rewarding experience, it lets me spend time with my boys and see them grow and learn every day, plus I get to create fun designs and do what I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment