Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Button Bliss


Button Blisshttp://www.buttonbliss.typepad.com
Button Bliss creates gorgeous handpainted original timber buttons and embellishments for all crafters. Visit with me and find out what is hot off the cutting table, what is freshly painted and waiting to see the world, have a sneak peek at a new stitching.
Blog About - I started Button Bliss three years ago by accident really and it has grown since then into a lovely little business. I absolutely love the fact that I get to call this work! I get so excited when a new idea pops into my head, which is often in the wee small hours of the morning. I can barely wait for the sun to come up so I can start up the laser machine and begin working. 


Late last year I bought the Country Lane Designs collection- a well-established group of designs originally created by the very talented Natalie Kinlay. The samples had not been updated since they were first designed, so I have been having great fun adding colour and buttons to these lovely designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment