Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ethel and Edna


Ethel and Edna - http://ethelandednastearoom.blogspot.com/
Blog Description - ethel & edna are 2 "mature" ladies (at least that's what their Uni told them). Being in their late 30s/early 40s doesn't mean they're getting bus passes just yet. They love to paint, stitch, and generally hoard "treasure" and make stuff.
Blog Profile -"ethel" - I am a 40 year old fool with a penchant for belly dancing, Morris dancing and making things from fabric, thread, yarn and anything else that is squirrelled away in the place I euphemistically call my work room, (when I can fight my way through the clutter and get through the door, that is). I am a useless (but not desperate)housewife and mummy of one who dreams of living by the sea. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment