Thursday, July 10, 2008

Romancing The Bling



Romancing The Bling - http://romancingthebling.blogspot.com/
Blog DescriptionI love all things vintage with a shabby chic flair. Add some crystal and lace and you get the idea. I have recently started collecting, repurposing and selling vintage/antique jewelry.
Blog Profile Welcome to my blog...my name is Debby ~ and I am the designer of Romancing the Bling, I am also a licensed jewelry designer for my product line Vintage Romance ~ sold exclusively at Michael's Stores. As a self taught jewelry artist ~ I am blessed to design from my home studio in San Francisco, CA. Influences of the Renaissance through the Deco Era are represented in my use of religious iconography, whimsical French collages and period bling in my designs. My Bridal line for RTB has been featured on the Today Show and I have had designs published in Jewelry Affaire Magazine. I teach in workshops in the SF Bay Area and within the US. Online Class Instruction will be offered in the near future. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy my designs! xoxo
About: Debby Anderson ~ JEWELRY DESIGNER, MIXED MEDIA ARTIST, METALSMITH, TEACHER

No comments:

Post a Comment