Saturday, March 29, 2008

Karen Combs' Blog


Karen Combs' Blog - http://www.karencombs.wordpress.com/
Blog Description - Karen Combs' Blog: My life, thoughts, quilts and adventures as a traveling quilt teacher.
About  - Karen Combs is a internationally known quilt teacher, author and fabric designer. Visit her web site at http://www.karencombs.com

Welcome to my blog! I’ve been quilting in the 1970′s. And adore quilts of illusion. You know, the quilts that look like they move or maybe they look like they have shape. . . .real “op art” stuff. I guess I am a child of the 60′s and 70′s.I married my high school sweetheart. We have a daughter, a son and a son-in-law, all of them are wonderful! We are empty-nesters and share our home with a cute Shin Tzu named Cocoa. Although we were born and raised in Michigan, we now live in the beautiful rolling hills of Tennessee, just south of Nashville.I love my job! I get to travel across the United States and around the world to share my tricks to create cool quilts of illusions. I am the author of 6 books and have been designing fabrics for quilters since 2001. I love to share my excitement about quilting and encourage people to use their talents and follow their bliss. What is your joy?  Follow it and see where it leads you! Thanks for visiting!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment