Monday, February 11, 2008

Lemoncholy's Flight of Fancy


Lemoncholy's Flight of Fancy  - http://lemoncholys.blogspot.com
Blog Description - My blog is all about my art(which is a combines of altered, mixed media and assemblages), my adventures, travel and blog friends. i hold swaps, contests and have just started a new community called Memory Monday's to relive the little girl in all of us.
Blog Profile: KECIA  -Creating is my key to another time. It unlocks the gate to my secret garden; my refuge. It takes me to another era where things were simpler and I find the process soothing to my soul. Lemoncholy’s Studio began with my fondness for vintage items. Searching flea markets, I find items long forgotten, sometimes damaged, but still purposeful. They just need some love and attention. I want these found objects to tell a new story, have meaning and to be inspiring. I have a vision for them to begin again. Intuitively I combine elements in an enchanting way to provoke a narrative response that alludes to something we seek without knowing it. Often, it is a reminder of our childhood. My jewelry is about craftsmanship and virtue but not perfection. By removing perfectionism, I free my imagination to play and ultimately, this freedom results in whimsical pieces of grace and beauty. I am a grown up Navy brat and moved every 2 years of life. This education in life has well prepared for the journey i have chosen for myself. I am the mother of 2 boys, Tucker and Dillon. We live here at the jersey shore in our own little bohemian corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment