Friday, January 11, 2008

Else's Bellas Artes



Else's Bellas Artes - http://bellasartes.blogspot.com
Blog Description - Arts & crafts (stamp carving, paper crafts, crochet, knitting, sewing, quilting and more!), free patterns, craft chat.
Blog AboutArt. Crafts. Living. Else's Bellas Artes is my arts + crafts + living blog. Here you'll see things I've made and artistic things that I enjoy, plus a little bit about my life, too. And help yourself to my free patterns. I hope you like what you see and that you'll visit often! Enjoy!  
--Else Tennessen

My story. Once upon a time there was a little girl who liked to scribble. She was always drawing little dolls, dogs (her first word was "doggie") and scenes, and she liked to write stories, too. As soon as she could thread a needle, she was making little things out of felt and clothes for her Barbies. She loved to go to the library and check out crafty books. Her mom, Eva, taught her how to embroider, cross-stitch, knit, crochet and other crafty bits.

In school, she learned other skills to make artsy things. She remained a kid at heart, and even though she went to college and graduate school for engineering, she never stopped crafting and was always looking for a way to be creative. Now she writes and edits and codes for the Web by day, and every other minute is spent making things and designing patterns. Art is her best destiny.

My family. I have four adult sons and am married to a very clever engineer. I love nature, dogs, books, music and reading, besides crafting. I am an Orthodox Christian.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment