Thursday, December 6, 2007

Iva's Creations


Iva's Creations - http://www.ivascreations.com/
Blog Description - I am an artist who loves making vintage-style fancies and paper mache collectibles. I sell on eBay, Pfatt marketplace and from my website. Look forward to your visit.
About - I am Iva Wilcox of Iva's Creations. I have always loved creating folk art and collectibles that reflect a bygone era. All of my work is dedicated to our beautiful, vivacious 17-year-old daughter Brianna Grant, who died in June during a bone marrow transplant to cure myeloid dysplastic syndrome, or MDS. As an artist too, Brianna was my artistic partner and just beginning her love of all things vintage. I carry her in my heart always, and she is with me while I create.

I use many vintage embellishments, such as antique photos, crepe paper, Victorian scrap images, tinsel and ornaments. I scour thrift stores and garage sales for unique items to include.

All of my work is hand made by me and signed and dated. I have a hard time parting with each one. Right now, my art has been a great solace, as have the many friends and artists I have met along the way.

I sell my work on Etsy, eBay and from my website Ivascreations.com. 

Remember - each day is a gift....Iva

More About Page http://www.ivascreations.com/p/about-iva.html


No comments:

Post a Comment