Monday, December 10, 2007

Debbie Egizio's Creatively Inspired Blog



Debbie Egizio's Creatively Inspired Blog - http://www.debbieegizio.blogspot.com/
Blog Description - At my creatively inspired blog, you will find Charming art posts, Decorating and Fashion Inspirations and fun anythings that make me happy inside and out.
Blog Profile - Hello sweet friends! I'm Debbie Egizio, an artist, designer and an admirer of all things creative. I am completely inspired by the beauty in our world and I adore sharing the lovelies that I discover here on my blog. I will also share information about my works of art, upcoming art events, classes I teach, decorating inspirations, flirty fashions and fun anythings that make me happy inside and out. Thanks so much for stopping by!! I truly appreciate each one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment