Friday, December 7, 2007

Creative Characters



Creative Characters
- http://www.creativecharacters.blogspot.com/
Experience Art With Natalie
Blog Profile- I'm an artist, designer, and teacher. I have a terrific family, loving husband and two wonderful children.
About - My name is Natalie Hamade & I am an artist who works in a variety of mediums and media. A great amount of thought and time are dedicated into each piece I create. Most start off as a simple to complex sketch. From there, items are selected, whether it be decorative papers and stamps, or fabrics and trims, I carefully choose what works best and relates specifically to the piece. I am often my worst critic, but I've learned over the years, that art and creativity are "gifts" from God and what better way to embrace and appreciate it than to share it with others. I do so by not only making paintings and dolls available for sale, but I also teach doll making in-person and online.

It has been an honor for me to have had my dolls win and/or place in international doll shows, magazine and online challenges.


My work has been displayed and sold at fine art shows, ebay, etsy, and gift shops.
Magazine Publications:...

No comments:

Post a Comment