Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's Just Frankly Kute



It's Just Frankly Kute - http://itsjustfranklykute.blogspot.com/
Blog Description - My site is about the plush stuffed animals I create, cloth dolls, rag rugs, crafts I create, contests, recipes, free craft projects, or ideas, my quilts, pillows and what ever else I can think up.
About Profile - Hello! I am Pamela and I have been crafting most of my life. I began crafting and drawing at a young age. My sewing began with making baby quilts and my drawing came from being a cartoonist in some local papers. I am very self taught in my doll making and quilting and other craft making. I did go back to college and have an degree in business. I am a very proud mother and grand mother and I have a wonderful husband. I love living on the Oregon coast with my family and pets, Oreo, Poppy, Daisy and Marvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment