Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Country Cottage/Raggedy Dollys


My Country Cottage/Raggedy Dollys - http://www.mycountrycottage-raggedydollys.blogspot.com/
Blog Description - I will share with you some of my thoughts, daily life and what's new around here. I will post when I have new raggedy ann dolls, wood signs, home and garden decor for you!!!

About - Hi my name is Rosalie Thank You for visiting my blog! I have always loved making something with my hands since I was very young. I work with both wood and fabric I just love designing new patterns and turning them into a cute primitive dolly or unique wood piece for your home. I started out selling at Craft Shows and Country Craft Stores then went on to have my own website. I really enjoy what I do. What a job doing what you love all day long! Thank You for visiting! Rosalie Olguin

No comments:

Post a Comment