Sunday, November 12, 2006

Patti LaValley Designs


Patti LaValley Designshttp://patti-lavalley-designs.blogspot.com/
Blog Description - This is where I share my artistic life and my art. I love all fiber art but especially art dolls.

Patti's About Me: WELCOME TO MY BLOG - Here is where I share my creative life. I enjoy designing cloth dolls of all styles, and anything fiber related!

I am a self taught cloth doll artist. I live and work from my home studio in the beautiful countryside of Rainier, Oregon. Presently I teach online classes as well as hands on workshops for events and doll clubs, and have a line of cloth doll patterns.

My dolls and patterns are sold from my website at Patti's' Dolls. Please come take a tour of my site when you have the time. There's much to see and I'm sure you will enjoy your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment