Saturday, April 30, 2016

Kitty & Me Designs



Kitty & Me Designs - http://www.kittyandmedesigns.blogspot.com/
Blog Description - A view of needlework, old and new through the eyes of a professional charted designer and textile artist.  Crazy quilting, redwork, blackwork, tatting and many other techniques are discussed here along with the occasional pattern or tutorial.

Here you will find updates on my Works In Progress which consist of Crazy Quilting, Art Quilting, antique & vintage embroidery, mixed media, paper crafts, trash to treasure, re-purposed crafting and whatever else catches my attention. Oh, and baking! And did I mention Glitter?


I hope that my stitching, and daily chatter on needlework and other crafts inspires those who have an insatiable creative spirit like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment