Friday, November 10, 2006

Dolls Are My Canvas Within My Soul



Dolls Are My Canvas Within My Soul - Doll Artists Fran Parrigan-Meehan  http://www.mydollland.blogspot.com
Blog Description - I'm a doll artist who loves working in lots of mediums such as cloth, clay, apoxie sculpt, etc.I also create other works of art such as ATC's, purses, cards, etc.
Fran's About Me: I have been making dolls since I was a little girl. My Mama taught me to make cloth dolls when I was a little girl and I'm still making them. I also make clay dolls and mixed medium dolls. I travel to teach my dolls at conferences and doll clubs. I'm married and have 8 children and 18 grandchilren. I love designing dolls. I love my adventure in designing new dolls, patterns and teaching doll making classes. I enjoy going to conferences and doll clubs to teach. I love sharing my doll making skills with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment