Friday, November 10, 2006

Art By Helen Grossman



Art by Helen Grossman - http://helldg.blogspot.com
Description -  This is blog site that showing my current work. I am working with different mediums, including fibers, paint, gourds, clays, beads, paper, found objects, etc.
About Me: Helen GrossmanHi, My name is Helen Grossman. I like to paint, read books, and learning a new form of art and techniques. I discovered world of soft sculpturing (doll making) back in 2001 and since then I am living here. I love to learn and experiment with different medias like clay, paper, beads, gourds, different paint and surfaces and it is always something new here to learn. When I am feeling burn out I am reading books or art magazines or taking my brushes and paint. Back in Ukraine I learned a decorative folk art style of painting called Petrikivka named after village it was born. You can see some of my work including painting at my picturetrail site: www.picturetrail.com/elenahg Thank you for stopping by and if you have a moment, please leave your comments. Thanks again, Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment