Saturday, September 16, 2006

KenMaursCorner



KenMaursCorner - http://kenmaurscorner.blogspot.com/
Blog Description - KenmaursCorner showcases my stitching,quilting,Redwork,CQ and fabric and fibre postcards, as well as the odd comment on Life in general.

A blog containing my thoughts on every day occurrrences in my life, and my passion/obsession with Crazy quilting; traditional quilting and other forms of embroidery; My ideas for new projects and my completed and yet to be completed ones. I warn you: it won't all be needlework related!


Maureen's About Me: Maureen - Over the past 30 years I've explored many forms of needlework,and found CQ ideal for indulging my passion. These days however I'm venturing into other elements: Needle felting with my Xpressions needle punching machine;Journal quilts,postcards and ATCs Cats? I'm a sucker for cats: these days my pride of four has shrunk to two ,who regularly supervise my stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment