Sunday, September 17, 2006

downunderdale


downunderdale - http://downunderdale.blogspot.com/
Blog Description - ramblings about textile art and other things relevant or not.
Dale's About Me:  I am a textile artist living in Western Australia and passionate owner of The Thread Studio. I am a mad keen machine and hand stitcher and I also love to play with my needlefelting machine and with all sorts of experimental stuff. Plus I love to play and experiment with all sorts of textiley media. I teach on the web through my Playways on the Net distance learning course and I also teach shorter on-line workshops. 2 workshops are underway (Gilding the Lily and Ratty Tatty Papers) and a newbie (Hot Needles, Cool Stitches - more fun stuff using your embellishing machine will be ready to start in the new year. The Holey Moley Club for other mad keen textiley people will start again in March 2011 with lots of new and exciting workshops running for the whole year. I am currently working on two new booklets in the Let's Play series and both will be ready in the new year. And I am a passionate All Blacks supporter, some would call that a rugby tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment